Since news broke that O.J. Simpson will be released on parole on October 1st 2017, dozens of fake news, satire and prank websites have jumped on the ball and started to pump out various O.J. Simpson hoaxes. A quick roundup:
- BREAKING: Cleveland Browns Sign RB O.J. Simpson To 2-Year Deal Worth 14 Million (Daily Snark, satire)
- OJ Simpson to run for president (The Daily Mash, satire)
- Trudeau to Pay O.J. Simpson $10 Million (The Mideast Beast, satire)
Kardashians Set To Experience Ratings Spike With New Guest On The Fold-Out Couch (The Betoota Advocate, satire)
- Trump To Replace Current Attorney General Jeff Sessions With O.J. Simpson In October (Breaking Burgh, satire)
OJ released from prison and signs with Clowns (Channel 23 News, prank site)
- Las Vegas Raiders Sign OJ Simpson On Date Of Parole Release - (Channel 45 News, prank site)
O.J. Simpson NOT Busted Masturbating in Prison (Fictionews, fake news)
Before sharing any O.J. news on social media, always make sure to doublecheck the source.
Don't be like the hundreds of thousands of people who shared the above story without checking as the Trendolizer graph at the end of this article shows. Did you spot any fake O.J. news? Let us know in the comments!
Want to inform others about the accuracy of this story?
Click this link to copy it to your clipboard
Then click here if you have Facebook or click here if you have Twitter to see who is sharing it (it might even be your friends...) and leave the link in the comments.